- Always-present search filters: You no longer need to click “Advanced search” in the search dialog when you want to refine your results according to who created them, who modified them, when you last opened them, when they were created, etc. These options will now show up automatically so that you get better results and do less clicking. For Web, Mac, and Windows.
- Find text within documents on mobile: Tap the blue magnifying glass in the upper right corner to search for text in documents, spreadsheets, slides, or chat when using Quip on your phone. For iOS.
- Resize embedded table rows/columns when headers are hidden: Previously, you weren’t able to resize the rows and columns if the headers of your embedded tables were hidden. Now you can resize things as you please. Just hover your cursor over any column/row break, click, and drag. For Web, Mac, and Windows.
- Improved formula helper in spreadsheets: We tweaked the help text that appears when entering a formula in a Quip spreadsheet so that it’s easier to understand. For Web, Mac, and Windows.
- Redesigned sheet bar: The sheet bar—that’s the bar at the bottom of your spreadsheets where you can add individual worksheets—now extends to the full width of your window. You’ll now see more sheet tabs at a time, and you’ll do less scrolling. We’ve also moved the add-sheet button over to the left to make room for this improvement. For Web, Mac, and Windows.
- We moved the comment bubble: To avoid confusion with the document conversation, we moved the toolbar comment button away from the far-right side towards the toolbar. For Web, Mac, and Windows.
Versions: Web, Windows 5.10.1, Mac 5.5.29